Sunday, May 19, 2013

Do I truly Believe God Loves Me?


But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8



Brothers, Sisters… you are His beloveds, His precious ones,



LORD,

 I want to enjoy You today.

 I want to believe Your love for me, but I am struggling….

 I know You love me, I know it is true that You love others,

But deep down, do I truly believe it for me?



When I consider whether I believe Your love, active and real, every day in me,

Do I say ‘Yes’ … because it is the answer I am supposed to give?

Or do I truly believe You love me!? I have only to look at the Cross,

 to know I am precious and loved. Believing this

 I would live differently, be different, if I truly believed.



The ramifications would send me to my knees!

The things of this life would have no hold on me…

No trial would overwhelm me,

Nothing would be too great for You to ask of me.

I would trust You know matter what you allow to come my way!



How can I so easily believe You are love and that You love others,

But be slow to believe You truly love me?

Though I am so unworthy, I hunger for You, LORD,

I want to enjoy the bread of Your Presence.

Feed on the bread of Your love, Your wisdom, Your will,



Lord I long for Your tender watch-care over me;

Feed me with the bread of You!

I get in the way and am fragile, my focus is ‘me’ and I

Stumbling over my failure and unbelief.

Rescue me from myself and let me be lost in You… my Abba.



The only proper goal of life is that we manifest the Son of God; and when this occurs, all of our dictating of our demands to God disappears. We are here to submit to His will so that He may work through us what He wants. Once we realize this, He will make us broken bread and poured-out wine with which to feed and nourish others. o.c.



And He said to him, “‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ Matt 22:37



Blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD and whose trust is the LORD. Jeremiah 17:7 (not just ‘saved’ but a faith walk. There is a big difference.)



I in them and You in Me, that they may be perfected in unity, so that the world may know that You sent Me, and loved them, even as You have loved Me. John 17:23



Father, I desire that they also, whom You have given Me, be with Me where I am, so that they may see My glory which You have given Me, for You loved Me before the foundation of the world. John 17:24



 “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. John 3:16


My prayer for You today Brothers and sisters:

That you may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ which surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled up to all the fullness of God. Ephesians 3:18-19



Father, as You prepare me to be broken bread and poured out wine, let me rest in Your love instead of wrestling with being worthy or acceptable. I never will be. It is not about me but about who Jesus is and I am in Him. Thank You for teaching me about ‘grace’. For it is really beyond my understanding. Your love is grace. Carry me for You are my strength and living hope. Take my brothers and sisters by the hand and lead them to Grace over and again this week. Remind them how precious they are to You. I love you. And pray in Jesus name amen.

I do not have to 'feel' His love to believe He loves me! I believe it because it is Truth.

 Hugs and prayers,

az


 http://www.gramzkidz.com

 http://youtu.be/J9JY6np_hBc










No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. If you want to know how to receive Forgiveness of sin and want to know Jesus Christ as Savior follow this link:
http://www.campuscrusade.com/fourlawseng.htm